If you have a booking and are not able to arrive to Australia in 2020 because of COVID-19, you can defer your contract to 2021. The same terms of the original booking will carry forward to the Semester 1, 2021 booking, including the type of room you booked and even the same weekly rent.
If you need to cancel your booking with us for one of the reasons detailed below, all you need to do is email us 14 days before your contract start date and we will cancel your booking and provide a full refund of any fees paid.
We will provide flexibility to defer or cancel if you are impacted by any of the below reasons, all you need to do is provide supporting documentation:
• Visa Denied - if your visa application is rejected or the visa centre remains closed in
your respective country
• Flight Cancellation - if your scheduled flight is cancelled and an alternate flight is not available
• Intake Delay of University/Education provider - if the start date of your course has been
postponed to a later date or semester, or the university does not offer face-to-face learning
• Travel Ban - if there is a travel ban either in your country of origin or in Australia preventing you from travelling
• Medical Condition - in the unfortunate event that you or a close family member falls ill
• 签证被拒 - 如果您的签证申请被拒绝，或您所在地区签证中心因疫情原因仍暂停运营
• 航班取消 - 如果您预定的航班被取消且无其他可代替航班
• 大学或其他教育机构延迟入学时间 - 如果您的课程起始时间被延后或延迟至下个学期，或大学仅
• 旅行禁令 - 如果您所在国家及地区，或澳大利亚仍执行旅行禁令
• 医疗情况 - 如果您或您的家人不幸生病